Saturday, October 9, 2010

09/10/2010

Cant stand without me by yourside?
It's a problem tat we cant get any closer?
The moment you say you wont find me again i decided not to sms you anymore..
I was down but im staying strong...
I can still persuade myself tat we cant meet each other is just and excuse, the truth is you dun love me anymore..
But why?
Just a sms :"Sayang, I love you"
For wat send me this kind of msg since you decided not to find me?
My tears almost going to burst out..
But wat i can do is just swallow the tears, wearing the smiling face in front of my frens, and once again tolerating and finding solutions..
I reli dunno for wat i tolerate again..
Reli is for wat?
If you do care, will you wan me to tolerate like this?
I reli dunno..I dun have the answer for the quesiton..

No comments:

Post a Comment