Friday, October 8, 2010

08/10/2010

I reli have had enough~
Im done with it..
I will NOT sms you until you sms me again, even if it means to lose you..
I can tolerate once, i can tolerate twice, i can tolerate many times but NOT FOREVER..
I also got my own 个性and脾气 OK?!
I am keep worrying and now WORRY has become ANGER!!

oh.ok.nitez.en..
Wat kind of stupid reply is this?!
1st msg, 忍~
2nd msg, 忍~
3rd msg, 忍~
4th, 5th, 6th, 7th............
WTF~
who you think you are?!
Yes, im in love with you, so wat?!
If having a relationship with you is this kind of pattern, and im the only one tolerating, i rather i dun wan it anymore..
Even if it hurts so badly for losing you, i also rather break than getting more and more emo and frustrated by not getting reply or this kind of STUPID reply from you becox it HURTS more than breaking up with you!!
Getting along with someone who doesnt love me or even care abt me, it's even worst than breaking up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment