Friday, April 23, 2010

23/04/2010

Hello~
Pls stop putting me on fire!!!
Tat day my class is at 9.30am and you said daddy tell you tat is 10.00 come my house fetch me..
You keep say is daddy told you the wrong time..
But i know that's impossible ok?!
Cox my dad had double reconfirmed with me right before he call you ok?!!
When me and mummy tell you it's impossible that daddy tell you the wrong info, you only admit maybe you heard wrongly..
Suan liao..
But, when i call to tell you my class is over you say no one tells you that you need to fetch me home???!!
WTF!!
I'm not angry that no one tells you abt it..
Cox i know my dad had TOLD you abt it in the morning..
You think i am stupid izit?
You say daddy just tell you that dun need come change car but dint tell you need fetch me..
Wat la..When my dad call you i am beside him ok?!
I can even say out the exact sentence, exact words that he told you ok??!
He say dun need come change car in the morning, 11am only change car come fetch me..
You forget to fetch me den you use this stupid excuse??
I am not angry becox i cant go home straight away after class..
I am angry becox you are finding EXCUSES..
Somemore you said is my dad's fault that he dint tell you..
Hello~If now i'm not at college but is waiting you at roadside or some where else le??
It's not tat you can reach in 10 minutes, it's one hour ok??
Kena kidnapped or wat den how??
Dun tell me impossible so easy kena kidnapped or wat..
Everthing is possible..
Please la..change your stupid attitude..
Be responsible..
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
AT LEAST ADMIT IT WHEN YOU RELI DO SOMETHING WRONG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment