Wednesday, April 7, 2010

06/04//2010

Here i wanna thx to my friends and also my 2 seniors who had help me alot in my finite math's homework~
Thanks~

Wow~Time flies~
It's already the 3rd week for my college life..
I am having some new friends d..All of them are kind and nice^^
So sad tat we are going to change our timetable and changing classes next week>.<
I am in diff classes with most of my friends..T.T
So sad~~~~
Anyway, we had planned to have lunch together next week onwards if the time is available.=)
We also planned to arrange our timetable together after 4 months which is for our 2nd semester~=P
I decided to bring my camera today or tomolo to take some pics with my dear friends~
Hope tat i can make new friends who are also kind and nice with my new classmates next week>.<
Last but not least, Thank you Pang Yang, Matthew, Ching Yong for helping me so much in my studies^^

No comments:

Post a Comment