Tuesday, April 20, 2010

20/04/2010

Suddenly feels so weird..
Some of my college's classmates starting to call my christian name..
Becox they say it's easier to pronounce and also easier to remember..
My computing principle's lecturer also calling me by my christian name..
Feels so weird le~
This is the second time i'm using my christian name in public...
The first time is when i work in my mum's office..
I feel that my face become hot when someone calls me using my christian name..
Hope i woesnt blushing>.<

I guess i'm going to get use to my college life soon if there isn't any "accident" happens..
(Hope it wont happen)
I feel myself damn childish..
I was asked to write a poem by my intermediate english's lecturer..
Guess wat??
I am using those disney characters such as Peter Pan, Jingle Bell, Cinderella, Mickey mouse for my poem..
Luckily my partner is good in english and help to edit it..
After editing, it finally become nice and smooth and dun sound so childish anymore..
Thx to Su Zanne~^^
Although i'm going to get use to my college life d, but i'm still so excited for my study break next week>v<
So sad that HELP get a lazy student..haha
But i am sure i will work hard during my study break..
Just that will be more online-ing,facebook, msn, pps and youtube nia..haha
Wish the study break come faster^^

1 comment:

  1. Nice la. I also want break. My break still so far away=(

    ReplyDelete