Friday, April 16, 2010

16/04/2010

These few days i was thinking about joining clubs and society..
Yesterday night, actually i reli make my mind to join some curriculum activities..
But then, today makes me feels like "forget abt curriculum activities!!!"
Suddenly feel my life is full of homeworks, assignments and revisions..
Yesterday, our finite maths lecturer asked us to go home to do our tutorials and examples questions..
It's not hard but the questions are damn complicated till make me feel like wanna throw it into the rubbish bin..
Anyway, no matter it's complicated or not i still need to complete it..
But then, this morning i realize something..
My lecturer miss out something in that chapter, and it's something we never learn before..
=.=//
My english lecturer asked us to paired up to write a poem..
Oh great, she's so so so 'nice'.
Writing a poem reli is killing me..
Even is writing it in chinese i also feel so difficult and i can't reli create those beautiful or wonderful nice words..
My english level is like...............
The poem somemore need to rhythm..
Can you just kill me??
Everything seems like coming together..
Other than the maths and poem,
We are having our first assessment for our computing principles..
Seriously, i never interested in IT..
Hope i can complete it successfully..
Traveling so far for classes and having homeworks which are difficult everyday making me damn tired..
I dun think i will have the energy or even time for the curriculum activities..
So, let's forget about it(at least for now)

No comments:

Post a Comment