Saturday, February 27, 2010

270210

Today, i went back to kwang hua with wilson,hilmi,weechuan,shinlin and ah por..
It's kinda weird when i am standing there..
Reli is new leader,new member, new band..
The band reli changes every year when changing a new batch of ajks..

But i still miss you guys..
Sorry tat i'm being so talkative and so noisy again today..
I know i shouldn't say so much anymore..
I am no more brasspart's sl..
I'm just an ex member..
Sorry if i reli did something over which an ex member shouldn't be doing..

Gambateh to you guys~



After visiting my dear juniors, we went to bbk for lunch at Red Chilli..
The food are quite ok, not bad..
Feel so free when chatting with my dear frenz..
Seriously, after my class trip, i dun reli hang out with my frenz even my s7's classmates..
Long time dint laugh or act like siao po d..
Reli is only in band or with my old teammates i wont keep my own feelings..
I'm sorry tat i cant do tat when i'm with my old classmates..
Reli sorry..
It's reli yi han tat i neglected my s7's classmates last year becox of paying more attention and time in band..
Anyway, no use regretting for the past..
Thank you to every single fren who had walk into my life, and who had reli cared me..
THX~

No comments:

Post a Comment