Tuesday, September 7, 2010

18th B'day~

Today is my bday~
Im officially 18 now~^^
Many frens are saying tat i "dai gor lui" jor~
LOL~i know i doesnt act like a 18 years old gal la~
Dun need to remind me tat=p
Was waiting someone's wishes since 12am..
But den i fall asleep abt 12.45~haha~=p
I feel very happy tat i sees tat msg when i wake up~XD

Dunno why feels so tired today~>_<
I was so energetic the whole day since morning until i starting to drive home~
Feels so tired~
Wanted to go onto the bed right after i step into the room..
But cant tahan myself being so dirty~@.@
So unlucky tat, after i finish taking bath, it's already dinner time which means X time for nap~T.T
I know my frens will be saying, just go to bed after dinner la~LOL
But it's reli too early for sleep wei~i will wake up in the midnight if i sleep now~

Anyway,
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY to myself~^^

1 comment: