Sunday, September 5, 2010

05/09/2010

I know i shouldn't angry..
I know i dun need to get angry either..
But, i just got angry..

Hello mr., im your fren, not your maid..
Am i suppose to know your timetable and help you to type it out??
I know many ppl might say tat i should just leave him alone, and nothing to angry at..
But i just cant tahan tat he this dun care tat dun care!!
Wat the hell his brain is??
I dun even know his grouping how am i going to know his timetable??
He dunn even know his own timetable and he asked me to help him to type and print it out?!
Can he be abit responsible??
Just go online and sign in and copy down the timetable is tat so hard??
I dun mind if he copied down the timetable and asked me to help him to put it into computer and help him print..
Im not angry tat he asking me to help..
Im angry tat he is so irresponsible tat just throw everything to other ppl to help him settle..

And hello~
The first sms you ask me, tmr v got english class or not?
I answered you say no, lecturer still on leave so no class..
Den you say xxx say tat he canceled his leave..
Hello~cant you just tell me, someone said tat his leave canceled d, so are we having english class tmr??
how i know someone told you tat he canceled his leave??
Im not god ok??
Why dun you go check those website which usually post announcement??
Why dun you ask them how they know tat he canceled his leave??
At least if they say they saw it on the notice board or website or facebook, we can go confirm..
You are now telling me tat xxx told you tat xxx's fren tell xxx tat the lecturer canceled his leave and you dint even ask how he know it??
I know it's reli ntg for me to angry abt..
But i reli dunno why i almost got mad at you..
It just make me feels so uncomfortable..
You are asking me a question and you dun believe my answer..
Wat for you asking it??
You got so many other ways to confirm abt it..
And you use this kind of way which wont give you an accurate answer..

No comments:

Post a Comment