Thursday, September 2, 2010

02/09/2010

OMG~
Damn tired..my sleeping time still cant totally change back yet..>_<
The alarm was ringing for about an hour this morning i only realize tat i should wake up@.@
After brush up and my breakfast,
den go fetch hou kaen go coll..
Today i had classes from 8-5...
Although my classes are not all back to back,
But it's so tiring~>_<
I reli dunno how my frens manage to study by having 3/4/5 classes back to back~
I thought tat malaysian studies would be boring,
but end up quite fun becox of my frens..
Lolz..reli is non-stop laughing in the class for tat 2 and a half hours..
Luckily im in the same class with them, if not i think i will fall asleep after half an hour in the class..
So lucky tat we finish the class half an hour earlier (4.30pm)..
If the class finish at 5pm, it will be damn jam outside..
Phiew...

My mum's car is having problem and going to the workshop tmr~
So they are using my car tmr~
Can't go anywhere without my car, luckily dint plan to go out tmr~

No comments:

Post a Comment