Thursday, May 27, 2010

27/05/2010

Yesterday i finally get my computing quiz's result...
Better den wat i expected~quite happy about it..
Hope i can do better in my midterm~
Dunno why feels so tired these few days..
Sleep early also no use..
Looks like a panda..
Why ah??
I totally dint burn midnight oil but still looks like a panda..
Can anyone tell me why??

Next week going to have presentation..
But we haven reli prepared our microsoft words and excel for the presentation..
Hope that we can finish it on time with good quality of work..
After presentation is midterm..
Feels that time reli flies~

We're going to wear formal for our presentation..
So, i will be going to bring my camera to college for that whole week and take down pic for my frens..
I guess it will be a special and precious memory for us..

No comments:

Post a Comment