Saturday, May 15, 2010

15/5/2010

Yesterday i had a quiz for computing principles..
I think i sot d..
On wed night, i study till 3..
And on thursday night, means the night before the quiz, again i study till 3am.
I only sleep for 2 hours den wake up and go to college..
Quite a number of frens feel tat i reli crazy..It's just a quiz which only contains 5% for this subject, and i take it so seriously, study like crazy..
Actually i also dunno why am i doing this like torturing myself..
Anyway, that's one of my problem..i always take things too seriously even though it is so unnecessary..
It's so lucky that although i only sleep 4 hours on wed and only 2 hours for thurs, i still looks perfectly ok..
But sorry my frens, if i sounds weird or rude or wat..cox my brain seriously not functioning..Most of the time i dun even no wat am i talking abt..
Especially to Kaen~I was fetching him to college and i almost langgar kereta becox of my slow responds..
Paiseh~

No comments:

Post a Comment