Monday, March 22, 2010

Today i wake up early in the morning to get prepared to go for the Orientation Day in HELP..
Guess wat?
Today sucks..
In the morning when i am on the way to HELP, my aunt called,
she said tat the uncle tat teach me driving came to my house wanna bring me to driving lesson,
Tat uncle blur blur de lo, already told him tat i got class today so i wanna learn driving at 5.00 the night before,he already say ok but den he is in front of my house at 8.30am..=.=//
Nvm, i called him to remind him.
Den when i reach there, i saw 2 classmates, wow, reli is out of my expectation,
I thought the posibility for Kwang Hua student study at HELP is so low, and it's so impossible there's classmates from 5s7 will be going there..
Ok, it's suprise but consider as good news..
All the things are going smoothly during the Orientation,
But, troubles arise when we going to have our time table,
First, it's so unlucky tat i got my first lesson tml morning at 10.00,
but i am going for my driving test tml..
Second, we need to sign up for our courses online, and, the internet or the pc keep having problem..It's shit..
Ok, finally i get to log in and started to sign up for my courses..
Guess wat?
My class keep crashing together, i had to choose and choose again..
Not crashing den is dun have empty slot..Wtf..
At the end i get to finish the sign up thing..
After tat, i am rushing home becox my dad already reach half an hour before i finish signing up my courses and it's already 4.30 i have to rush back to klang to have my driving class..
I wanted to ask help from the coordinator or anyone who is incharge tat can i change my timetable so tat i wont absent for the class tml but i reli cant becox i am in the rush.
Den, on the way home, there's a stupid traffic jam,and it's raining heavily..
I wanted to call the uncle to tell him tat i cant reach home at 5.00..
So shit tat i cant reach his 012 and he dint pick up his 016..
So, i decided to call HELP to ask wat can i do if i reli cant go for class tml..
Do you know wat she say when i ask her:"i have emergency thing to do so i cant come for class tml, wat can i do??Can i change my class or wat?"
She said:"Obviously you will miss your class la.."
WTF!!
You think i got stupid tat i dunno i am missing the class izit?!!
I just wanna know can i change my class or not nia ok??!
After tat, i keep call the uncle and cant reach him..
So, i decided to call home to ask my grandma did the uncle came to fetch me..
She said no..
So, my dad fetched me to the uncle's house,
den the uncle say, now raining cant have class d..
WTF..
Cant you called to say the class will need to cancel becox of raining?!
Even if you dun wanna call, cant you just answer my phone??!!!
If you had answered the phone and tell me the class is canceled, my dad could had bring my mum to see doctor ok??!
It wont end up i cant learn driving and my mum cant see doctor..
Ok, it's not ur fault tat i cant learn driving becox who knows tat it will rain..
But wat for you wanna take 2 phones but not even answer any calls from either one?
My dad could have send my mum to see doctor in stead of rushing back home in the stupid heavy rain if you had answered my call..

When i reach home, i on my laptop and wanted to switch my timetable for the 4th week de..
When i finally going to successful change my timetable to more relavent,
suddenly i cant sign up for my Computer Principle class!!
It says, the signups is closed for this event..
Wt.....
I am so so so PEK now!!!
Why does all things going wrong today??!!!

I am sorry tat i am using rude words here, but i reli cant stand anymore..
It's the second time tat i actually cursed..
I know frens who know me well will be shock if they heard it..
But i reli beh tahan..

No comments:

Post a Comment