Saturday, October 3, 2009

Study

Finally, trial is over d..
But,it's not the time to feel happy..
Becox........SPM IS COMING!!!!
I am now worrying my studies...
Cox my results are like dunno wat...
I know many ppl will say, everyday band band band la...
Ok, i admit it reli affect my studies..
But, no use to regret, n i have no time to regret..
Although band affected my studies, but i still wanna say thank you..
Cox it reli teach me alot n bring alot of memories for me...
Most of the memorable memories in 17 years since i was born are memories when i was in band..
I will study hard so tat my parents wont blame tat band make my results like xxxx..
Going to study hard not only becox of band but also for myself...
N also becox I had promise someone I will study hard...
Good luck n Gambateh for every form 5 n form 3 students!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment