Tuesday, May 3, 2011

03052011

Finally the results is out~woohoohoo~
Get HD for my stats, D for my business, and PS for my psycho~@.@
Planned to wake up at 830 in the morning to check out my results but in the end i still overslept and woke up at 1130~=p
The first thing tat i did when i woke up is to on my phone and my laptop~
and open mypride and fb at the same time~LOL

Quite satisfied with my HD and D~already gave up to get HD for stats actually~
thought tat it's already gone after i get back my continuous assessment's marks~
Was kinda shocked when i saw the HD there~
And im glad tat i reli get D for my business as wat i wish for~
I thought the D would be gone when the moment i step out of the classroom after the finals cox i reli hav no idea wat im writing abt~
I already prepared to get a credit or pass for it~
Luckily things went smooth~thx god~=)

But quite unsatisfied with my psycho's results~
I know i should appreciate tat i get quite good results for my other 2 subjects~
But i just cant reli get too high whenever i think abt my psycho's results~
Although i know it's already kinda hard for me to aim for credit for it d~
I know no hope to get distinction also~
But i still hope for it~
I want to take psychology for my degree~
But the 2 subjects tat are most related to the degree course are the 2 subjects tat i get the lowest marks~
Subjects that i get Credit, Distinction or even High Distinction are not reli the subjects that reli have related to the degree course~
I am wondering, am i reli suitable to go for psychology in degree??
Anyway, since i already make up my mind, the only thing i can do is to study hard and do my best~=)

No comments:

Post a Comment