Tuesday, January 11, 2011

110111

This is my first post of 2011~
Long time i dint post anything in my blog d~=p
In this one month++, reli alot of things happened~
I dunno how to express and describe it through words~
But i'll try to tell in a simple way~=)
First of all, I went to penang trip with my dear college frens~
Which is an awesome trip again after the melaka trip~XD
Except the accident that happened when we're on the way home~
Secondly, my car had to get into the workshop becox of the accident~
And until now my car haven get home yet~=(
I miss it alot~>_<
Thirdly, there something that i dunno is it a problem..
It might reli is a problem, or maybe i think too much or im too sensitive..
I dunno the answer, and i guess only time can show us the correct answer~
But wat im very sure is, I need to learn to be more patient~=p
Other than these 3 things, there are still alot of minor minor small incident that happened throughout this one month++, but im gonna keep it to myself~=p

No comments:

Post a Comment