Tuesday, December 29, 2009

29/12/09

During spm, my parents keep asking me wat course i wanna take after spm n wat college i wanna go..
Each n everytime i gave them the same answer..
I say i dunno...
They always say, how can you say dunno since spm is going to end soon?why you wont worry abt it de?
Everytime when they say so i will feel so pekcek...
Cox i did worry abt it..
But i reli dunno wat i wanna study n which college i wanna go...
This feel is getting worse when i found tat many of my frens already planned wat they wanna do after spm..
But now, i find tat compare with my frens, i know more n more confirm abt wat i wanna study n where to study next year or even wat to study after my pre-u..
I'm wondering, izit tat actually i already know wat i want from the beginning, just tat i dun dare or dun wanna face the fact tat i'm leaving high skul?
Anyway, at least now i know wat i wanna n wat i need to do..

No comments:

Post a Comment